Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dollishpolish Zombie Flesh

Today's mani is from my first frankenpolish purchase from a month or so ago. I really like it, but am a little disappointed in the way the black glitter sticks to the sides, and no amount of shaking or leaving it upside down seemed to help. My bigger problem though is i didn't get the big bottle :)
Love the grey/green base and the smaller green and gold glitter is very even and great looking.
The photos are 2 coats of Zombie Flesh and one top coat of Seche Vite.
Has anyone else tried frankenpolish?
What did you think of it? 


2 comments:

  1. That's a great polish and the name is awesome. I'd probably buy it for that alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The name is mainly why I got it lol, I just wish I'd noticed it was a mini bottle and changed it to the regular one...Cause I do love it!

      Delete