Saturday, April 14, 2012

Franken Polish! :)

Hi everyone!
I'm so sorry about the stretch in-between posts, school is still new to me, but I'm loving it!
I got a lovely package from The Spooky Bones Company
with this pretty sparkly pink called The Speckled Heart.
Its a nice bright pink with alot of glitter in different sizes and shapes
round and some bars too which is a fav of mine!.
A really cool thing about this polish is it was a bonus with my purchase!
I have a few more pretties from Spooky Bones to share soon too so please stop back :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey I totally nominated you for the Versatile blogger award :)
    Keep up the awesome work :)

    http://z0mbi3killj0y.blogspot.com/2012/04/i-would-like-to-thank-academy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely colour!! :D

    ReplyDelete